IHG’s Free Nights From “Into The Nights” Counting As Paid Stays?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 7, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Last fall, IHG ran a great promo called Into the Nights. They had some technical errors getting it off the ground and other errors with targeting but for everyone that received the offer of 2 free nights after completing some stays – some very few indeed – it was a very lucrative offer. Free Nights From “Into The Nights” At first, before the details came out about the free nights, I thought I would go for the 50,000 points offered me. Since they did not expire (under the previous program) and could be used for Pointbreak hotels, I thought it was the best choice. But, then the crazy idea of running 6 marathons on 6 continents in under 5 days hit me and I thought I would take the two free nights instead. Free Nights Counting As Paid Stays For Earning Points I had to change some things around on my travel schedule and instead used one of those nights before my big, big trip coming up next month. I... The post IHG’s Free Nights From “Into The Nights” Counting As Paid Stays? appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...