ICN Lounges/Showers??

Discussion in 'Airports' started by edekba, Oct 30, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    As this is my first Bus class trip .. and we have a connection in ICN I was wondering if anyone could give me info on ICN. Where the lounge is? Are there showers? etc etc.

I am arriving @ 4:15pm on a United Flight; then 5:30pm I leave on a Thai flight. Is that enough time to actually visit/shower? I don't think I'll have to do customs/immigration right?

2. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    Concourse A
    Lounge: KAL LOUNGE
    Location: Airside - after the Customs, Immigration and Quarantine Area, proceed down to the terminal basement and take the 'Starline'. The Lounge is located on the 4th Floor in the east side of Concourse A.
    Opening Hours: 06:30 - 23:50 daily.

Lounge: ASIANA LOUNGE
    Opening Hours: 06:00 - 00:00 daily

Main Terminal
    Lounge: HUB LOUNGE
    Location: Airside - East Wing. After Passport Control, on the 4th Floor. The Lounge is located next to the Transit counter, opposite Gate 11.
    Opening Hours: 07:00 - 21:00 daily.

Lounge: HUB LOUNGE
    Location: Airside - West Wing. After Passport Control, on the 4th Floor. The Lounge is located next to the Transit counter, opposite Gate 42.

Lounge: MATINA
    Location: Airside - West Wing. After Passport Control, take the escalator opposite Gate 43 to the 4th Floor. Follow signs 'Transit Hotel' to where the lounge is located.

Lounge: MATINA
    Location: Airside - East Wing. After Passport Control, take the escalator opposite Gate 11 to the 4th Floor. Follow signs 'Transit Hotel' to where the lounge is located.

There is also a shower room:
    • Hours of Operation : 07:00 ~ 22:00
    • Facilities : 7 individual shower rooms at east and west locations (Passenger Terminal) and 10 shower rooms (Concourse)
    • Rate : Free of charge (a face towel, soap, hair dryer, USD 4 for a shower kit)
    • Locations : Nearby Korean Air (east wing) and Asiana Airline (west wing) lounges; past the cafeteria in the Transfer Service Complex, Passenger Terminal, 4th floor.
    • Operated by : WELLS Corp.
    • Telephone : +82 32 743 6936

edekba likes this.
  3. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    So I guess with my case; since UA/TG are in Concourse A I'll be in the Asiana Lounge.

I don't understand the Wellss link or information. Is that in addition to the Asiana Lounge? A different lounge?

In any case according to Asiana's website the Business Lounge has shower facilities... hopefully I have enough time between the two flights to get a quick shower.

thanks!

4. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    I believe Wellss is an independent company contracted by the airport to provide complimentary shower services for passengers.

edekba likes this.
  5. iterfacio12

iterfacio12 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yup, that's correct. They're not bad, either. At least, they get the job done & are relatively clean.

edekba likes this.