IC Presidente Cancun

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by foxberg, Feb 24, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    We stayed there in the middle of December 2013. We arrived to Cancun quite late, around 11pm. This hotel doesn't have a shuttle service from the CUN and the taxi ride from the airport to the hotel was quite expensive - around $60USD. Prior to arrival I notified the Concierge at the hotel that this was our anniversary trip and we were pleasantly surprised to find a bottle of Cava waiting for us in the room along with the usual fruit plate and water (one of the benefits of being a Platinum Ambassador). The view from the room was superb - facing the ocean (I was totally satisfied with this room upgrade). This hotel has an outdoor pool with a bar next to it. There's also a restaurant on site with an option of a buffet menu. Drinks are around $6-$7USD, I expected it to be more expensive. The hotel's private beach has a white, flour like sand and considered one of the best beaches in the area. The staff was very friendly and they really take care of you and pay attention to details. The only very small inconvenience that we had was that the fridge in the room wasn't working upon our arrival. But it was fixed right away and a small bottle of a local liquor was left next to it as a token for this inconvenience. This hotel is located walking distance from the main night life area (15-20 min walk). I would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend this property. IMG_0072.JPG IMG_3744.JPG IMG_3746.JPG

Attached Files:

daninstl, uggboy and MSYgirl like this.