IC Presidente Cancun Review

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by studio253, Feb 20, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. studio253
    Original Member

studio253 Silver Member

Status Points:
    We just had a spectacular stay here at this property. I'm a RA and we booked a standard King room and were upgraded to a King Club room. The breakfast options in the Club level were above and beyond the advertised "continental" breakfast. The evening options were ever changing and also great.

The food at this property was very good and exceptionally well priced. The beach is beautiful. Every morning there was a multi-person crew raking the seaweed out of the beach area.

I can't speak highly enough about the quality and friendliness of the staff. They made us constantly feel as if they cared about our wants and needs. I would recommend this property to anyone. I am already looking forward to a return stay.

Just as an FYI, the pools are not heated. This is by design. The ocean is usually very warm and the pools, one is a quiet pool, are there for people that are looking for something cooler.

2. pauleeepaul
    Original Member

pauleeepaul Active Member

Status Points:
    Any safety or security issues in CUN? Lately it seems the whole country is being painted as pretty grim, when it seems most of the problems are up at the border.

3. studio253
    Original Member

studio253 Silver Member

Status Points:
    We felt completely safe at all times. That being said we did not leave the resort. I also don't wear jewelry when I travel.