IC: PCR points per stay

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by foxberg, Jan 17, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    I was reading FAQ on PCR site just now and it says: 2,000 points per qualifying stay at an InterContinental Hotels & Resorts worldwide. Didn't they chang it to 10 points per $ sometime last year? And now they changed it back again? This really sucks. If this is the case I'm pretty sure I'll leave IHG and concentrate strictly on the Marriott.

***UPDATE***

I looked up again and there's a conflicting info on their site. If you go here:
    https://secure.priorityclub.com/rewards/us/en/customer-care/faq/program
    It says:
    2,000 points per qualifying stay at an InterContinental Hotels & Resorts worldwide

But, if you go here:
    http://www.priorityclub.com/rewards/us/en/customer-care/faq/points
    It says:
    2.000 Priority Club base points per qualifying stay at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts outside the United States, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, and the Caribbean and at all InterContinental Alliance Resorts worldwide.

10 Priority Club base points per eligible $1 USD spent at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, and the Caribbean and at all Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, and Holiday Inn Express hotels worldwide.

2. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    The latter is correct!

3. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    I hope so.

DJP_707 likes this.
  4. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've stayed at 3 IC's in the US and they pay 10 points per $ plus platinum bonus.

foxberg likes this.
  5. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    Good to know. I guess I haven't stayed at the IC brand for a while.

DJP_707 likes this.
  6. kiwi
    Original Member

kiwi Gold Member

Status Points:
    The latter is correct. Ironically the one IC stay I've had in USA since the change the room rate was under $200 and my stay was only 1 night.

foxberg likes this.
  7. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'll fare better. I have 5 nights at IC SF at the end of the month that should bring me over 20K, including bonuses.