IC Dublin

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by londoncalling, Apr 19, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. londoncalling

londoncalling Silver Member

Status Points:
    I recently stayed there for a week and found it to be one of the nicest IC's ever. We had a corner suite on the 3rd floor which is very nicely appointed. (sorry uggboy---I am not into photography) The former 4 seasons property is in very good shape as one might expect and the restaurants are also very nice. They are now building an ambassador lounge on the upper floor which will be ready in the 4th quarter. Concierge service is very prompt and courteous. Don't take hotel cars as the charge exorbitant rates to go short distances and there are plenty of regular taxis available with entertaining drivers. Since the lounge is not open and they don't offer free breakfast I inquired about that for RA's and they immediately included our two breakfasts for the whole stay.

There are also plenty of nice restaurants in the area and in fact the hotel has a 10 page list of places, all rated. It is about a 10/15 minute walk to the dart and costs about 20 Euros by taxi to St. Stephen's Green or you can walk in about 25 minutes.

Of interest, I checked out 12 days ago and neither the bill or the stay has hit my accounts. They were doing a system upgrade that seems to have gotten away from them.

2. Rosalia

Rosalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    A good idea to stay in this IC once, do you have any idea when they will have a Club Lounge? thanks for the info.

uggboy likes this.
  3. londoncalling

londoncalling Silver Member

Status Points:
    They said later in the year but did not specify which month.

uggboy likes this.