IC alliance hotels Las Vegas

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by londoncalling, Dec 1, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. londoncalling

londoncalling Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just tried to book both hotels ,Venetian and Palazzo and neither are showing availability for months on the IC site but have rooms available their own web sites. Did I miss something and they are no longer affiliated with IC?

2. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    What dates did you search? I looked up random dates from now until April and they were still showing up.

3. jonspencer

jonspencer Silver Member

Status Points:
    maybe that was a blessing is disguise :eek:

The Venetian was rather weak on my stay earlier this year, maybe the Palazzo is better?

as a fellow RA, if I am not excited by an IC and only staying 2 or 3 nights, then I will try to do one night at IC with 8AM check-in and 4PM check out, stay at a better hotel (or cheaper) the other night(s)

also apt to drink less this way :confused:

another note, there is a $$ limit on mini-bar usage (based on stay, not # of nights)

4. londoncalling

londoncalling Silver Member

Status Points:
    Strange. I just went back in and the hotel is now showing wide open. When I checked earlier, the no rooms available box popped up and all dates going forward several months were grey which means no availability.

Thanks for the follow up.