IAH Security

Discussion in 'Travel Security' started by USAF_Pride, Mar 9, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. USAF_Pride
    Original Member

USAF_Pride Gold Member

Status Points:
    The TSA minions at the x-ray area were announcing that they you needed to keep boarding passes out so they could see them, but if you had an electronic to let them know. As I had an electronic, I let them know and then they just handed me a yellow card without checking my boarding pass?!?!

If you are not going to actually look at it, why keep it out?

Then as I always do, I opted out and they told me I had to sit and wait. I informed them that they would need to return my bags so they were in my sight. When asked why, I informed them it was their rules to keep my items in visual contact at all times. That earned me a visit from the supervisor asking why I wanted to be in visual contact of my possessions at all times. To which I informed him that I didn't trust the TSA not to steal things from my bag. He wasn't so happy with that answer!!

goalie likes this.
  2. PhlyingRPh
    Original Member

PhlyingRPh Silver Member

Status Points:
    On a number of occasions the TSA at LGA forgets to collect their green laminated cards, so I throw them in the bin in the concourse (between the AC entrance and the pretzel place).

goalie likes this.
  3. goalie
    Original Member

goalie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Bolding mine: Hey, at least you were honest ;)

And members of the new political party of "Anything for S'kewrity" aka the Kettles are not gonna vote for you in the next election ;)