I Will Be Pulling an Airplane at Delta Air Lines for the American Cancer Society

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I am honored to be one of the participants of Jet Drag Day at the world headquarters of Delta Air Lines in Atlanta, where I will be pulling an airplane — most likely a Boeing 757-200 aircraft — along with other members of a team along the tarmac outside of the Technical Operations Center on the morning of Friday, May 1, 2015; and proceeds from the event will be donated to the American Cancer Society. “Almost all of us have been touched by cancer in some way, so we’ve decided to make a difference by raising money and walking in our local American Cancer Society Relay For Life event.” That statement — found on the official Internet web site of the team, which is called the Global Hashtags — could not be more true for me, as I lost... The post I Will Be Pulling an Airplane at Delta Air Lines for the American Cancer Society appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...