I Watch Most Movies on a Plane, What About You?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Aug 21, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

A friend and I were having dinner tonight and we were discussing movies that we have seen and what not. We were both shocked by the fact that over 90% of the movies we have seen this year have been aboard a plane. I have only gone to the movie theaters about three times this year…thank God for inflight entertainment! Movies watched at a theater (this year): Jersey Boys; Captain America; and The Giver. Movies watched on a plane (this year): Baggage Claim; Identity Thief; The Grand Budapest Hotel; Iron Man 3; The Hobbit; Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit; Admission; GI Joe; Captain Phillips; Frozen; More I can’t recall. I know that some of the movies mentioned above came out in 2013, but I don’t watch movies at home and I only go to movie theaters when my little brother asks me to take him. I guess what I’m trying to say is that flights help me catch up with pop culture. What about you? Do you watch most movies aboard a plane as well? Don’t forget to RSVP for the Washington, D.C. or Miami, FL meet up events. One lucky winner at each meetup will win a $50 gift card [...] The post I Watch Most Movies on a Plane, What About You? appeared first on Fly2Travel.

Continue reading...