I Want It All: This 180,000 Membership Reward Point Offer and 1:1 Transfers

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    For those of us who can take advantage of credit card bonuses in America, we are very fortunate. Other countries have much lower bonuses or higher spending requirements. There are even those that require higher salaries (like this card that requires a minimum $120,000 per year). A 180,000 Membership Reward Point Offer - but for Hong Kong But, no issuer probably has the most variation in credit card offers by country than the American Express cards. Some countries have tiny bonuses while other countries have huge bonuses. Like Hong Kong – they have the American Express Business Gold card with an offer of 180,000 Membership Reward points on the Business Gold card. That is 105,000 more MR points than we are offered with the really good deals. Who wouldn’t want that many points! Membership Reward points may not possess the same value they once did, but any of us could easily extract at least $2,500 out of such an offer. But, I Want 1:1 Transfer Ratio Also! Except, Hong Kong gets the points but they have a terrible... The post I Want It All: This 180,000 Membership Reward Point Offer and 1:1 Transfers appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...