I think that Flying Blue bought a new award booking engine ....

Discussion in 'Flying Blue | Air France, KLM/Partners' started by GenevaFlyer, Mar 12, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. GenevaFlyer
    Original Member

GenevaFlyer Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    ... and they bought it from DL. [​IMG]

Just tried to book 2 FLEX tickets from ATL to AMS. (Yes, terrible cost, but I have my reasons, i.e. cancellation is 99% guaranteed)

- In business, as a Plat, nothing available
    - In coach, nothing on the direct flights, only through Paris

You won't make me believe that all KL flights are full in coach. Which must mean that this is the Delta booking engine! (If you want more background, just follow the numerous threads on the DL board about their award booking engine).

Have a great weekend, everyone!

GenevaFlyer

Bob Smolinsky likes this.
  2. GUWonder
    Original Member

GUWonder Silver Member

Status Points:
    Has DL convinced AF-KL to go to three-tier award pricing for any given class of service wanted by AF-KL program customers; and/or is that just something DL wants AF-KL to do for only DL program customers; and/or is that just another sign of the joint venture getting ever cozier?

3. GenevaFlyer
    Original Member

GenevaFlyer Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Or is just the continued erosion of Flying Blue. Not satisfied with reducing earnings, they have decided to shrink the balances of their frequent flyers faster.

GenevaFlyer

4. ralfkrippner
    Original Member

ralfkrippner Silver Member

Status Points:
    That's strange as I usually find availability on the KL flight very good in eco and biz.