I think .bomb to over CO web site

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by AZjohn, Dec 17, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. AZjohn

AZjohn Silver Member

Status Points:
    So, I just got a e-mail from CO regarding a "Continental Reservation Change"

First thought before opening it is: I guess the merger is really starting now and time to see flights starting to change (I only have a few mixed metal PNR's but the rest is pure UA metal and all reservations were booked through UA).

So I get myself prepared and open the e-mail. I see a itinerary that I have been rerouted FRA-LHR-YCC.... I'm like where the hell are they flying me to??? Then I see the final leg to SCL??? I always hear Chile is a great place, but I have never been there before and have made no plans to go yet.

Finally I see the passenger name for this PNR and it's a women name I never heard of before???
    I guess I just had my first welcome e-mail from our new UA reservation website :p

Flyer1976 likes this.
  2. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    Maybe you should report this as the poor woman might be out of luck...

3. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    She may have simply mistyped her email into her profile and now has no idea her flights have changed. IMO, you should notify UA/CO so they can maybe text or call her using alternate notification methods.

Flyer1976 likes this.
  4. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    FRA-LHR-YYC-YYZ-SCL? I smell a Mileage Runner :p

AZjohn likes this.
  5. AZjohn

AZjohn Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the replies.
    I'll be honest, just not in the mood today to call and try and get CO to sort this out. I just hope this woman has enough sense to check her own itinerary because it's for Dec 31 (yes DIG/R_1K, this has all the smell of a major last day of the year MR;)). The strange part is FRA and LHR would be typical connections for my flying, but the other legs just freak me out when I thought this was for one of my PNR's.
    Cheers,
    John