I really don't like the new website!!! Any help would be appreciated.

Discussion in 'Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards (w/ AirTran)' started by cordray2643, Apr 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. cordray2643
    Original Member

cordray2643 Silver Member

Status Points:
    So, I travel alot for business and I use free flights for my daughter and my CP for my wife. Once it is decided they are going with me, I book my daughters award ticket via the web (she is 6) and then my wife's CP via the web. About 2 weeks away from travel, I book my ticket. I do this because that is my typical pattern and I get reimburse expense checks and therefore booking early just comes out of my pocket until I get reimbursed and I take about 6-8 flights a week (in addition to everything else). So this process has worked well for me for the past 5 years. I am trying to do the same thing for a trip next month and now when I book the award ticket for my daughter they want to know the confirmation number of the adult traveling with her. I think that is not a problem, so I go in to book my wife CP ticket and I can't because I haven't booked my ticket.

Is this something I can work around? Your help is appreciated!

2. Maybe they should hire someone to make it work. Lousy site. Poor function. Wont even load desatinations for me most of the time. I have had to book on other airlines three time recently.

3. HPN-HRL
    Original Member

HPN-HRL Silver Member

Status Points:
    You could try calling them, but I think you're out of luck. One more reason why Southwest has become less "LUVable" in the recent past.