I need 60 Qpoints - Help please!

Discussion in 'oneworld' started by Aviran, Apr 18, 2017.  |  Print Topic

1. Aviran

Aviran New Member

Status Points:
    Hello frequent fliers!

I'm new to this site and stumbled upon it while googling ways to get maximum points with spending minimum cash. This forum is amazing!

I'm currently platinum with Qatar Privilege Club and haven't flown almost as much this year as I did last. So I don't lose my status, I need 60 Qpoints by September 24th.

I have a trip to Athens later this year with BA which will bag minimum of 16, which leaves 44 to accrue.

Your suggestions and advice on how to do it with spending the least amount of money possible, would be extremely appreciated. I'm based in the UK and prefer to travel from BHX, MAN or LHR.

Thanks in advance, Avi

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome!

How far do you want to fly and how much time are you willing to spend? There have been a few decent fares to the ME3 region lately IIRC. Those should net plenty of Qpoints. Also look at some Club Europe sales that come around from time to time.

3. Aviran

Aviran New Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the advice Wandering Aramean.

To answer your questions, I'd prefer to do several flights over a few weekends, or one big trip over a few days. Even happier to stay in airport for a few hours and get on the return flight back.

If it's under 4 hours happy to do in Y, anything above that then J. Saying that, I don't have a budget as such, but to do it in under £800 total spend would be a great feat!

4. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points: