I Missed The Jerusalem Marathon Today – And Why I Am Ok With It

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Today was one of my favorite marathons, the Jerusalem Marathon. When it comes to history and culture, the Jerusalem Marathon does a great job of providing both while also highlighting some of the rest of the city that tourists may not normally consider visiting. The Jerusalem Marathon It is also a challenging marathon. Being in March, I have run it when it was rainy, when it was windy, and when it was quite hot for that time of the year. Combine the weather factors with the natural hilliness of the city and you have a nice marathon challenge! Check this post for more info about the Jerusalem Marathon I love running marathons in cities where the mayor himself/herself is also a runner. It normally means that the city is more invested in interested in putting its best foot forward for visiting runners. Having met and talked with Mayor Barkat a couple of times, I can attest to his great interest in making the Jerusalem Marathon a great place for runners... The post I Missed The Jerusalem Marathon Today – And Why I Am Ok With It appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...