I LOVE MILEPOINT...ALREADY

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by SuperKirby, Apr 7, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. SuperKirby

SuperKirby Gold Member

Status Points:
    So i'm a noob as you can tell, and WOW. For years and months have I browsed and lurked around FlyerTalk and other numerous travel sites. For years I used Wikipedia's IATA page to constantly look up to see where someone was going or coming from. And now milepoint...I just simply highlight an IATA code or any other abbreviation and the definition is right there through a pop up! I know this is old news for the old timers here (even though the site is only 2+ years old), but I am just simply amazed and I haven't even begun to explore the other perks of the site yet...

2. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to Milepoint! :)
    Enjoy the site, ask lots of questions so you can travel better and smarter! ;)

3. TravelBear

TravelBear Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome aboard! Lot's of nice folks around here willing to answer all kinds of questions you may have. Minimal snark at best!

4. SuperKirby

SuperKirby Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks! Also, the overall interface of this web site is one of the best I've seen of any webpage not just limiting to forums.

5. karung99
    Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP and you have seen nothing yet, keep reading and find out even more goodies.

6. Travelsavant
    Original Member

Travelsavant Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP & check out the Community Lounge!

perryplatypus and aptraveler like this.
  7. aptraveler

aptraveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP, trust me when I say that you will remember the day that you joined; for it was the day that you found a place where you could relate to and where people got you for who you really are, that passionate traveler at heart. So look around and don't hesitate to ask... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Milepoint

OceanBreezes and perryplatypus like this.