I just wanted to say Lufthansa is the Best and my Sister deserving of the best

Discussion in 'Miles & More | Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian/Partners' started by FirstClassQueen, Apr 8, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. FirstClassQueen
    Original Member

FirstClassQueen Silver Member

Status Points:
    My partner and I are taking my sister to Germany over the 4th of July week and we want her to experience the best so we booked Lufthansa First to blow her a way. With the Car service the First class terminal and the fine food and all the greatness that is Lufthansa .

IMGone likes this.
  2. IMGone
    Original Member

IMGone Silver Member

Status Points:
    Your sister is a lucky girl and I am sure she'll have a great trip. Make sure you schedule the car early enough to really enjoy the terminal experience (massage anyone) :)

3. jetsetter
    Original Member

jetsetter Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hope she enjoys LH :)

4. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    Remember the spa service is only in First Class Lounge "B"- so if you go to the first class terminal there is not a spa. If the original point of departure is Frankfurt, I would skip the spa and go to the First Class Terminal as arrival/checkin is easier and faster. If there is a connection in Frankfurt- I would definitely go to FCL B- all the same services as FCT+ the spa+ driver to the car unless it is a B gate departure (5 minutes walk from FCT).