InsideFlyer.com [English] United States InsideFlyer.uk [English] United Kingdom InsideFlyer.de [German] Germany InsideFlyer.no [Norwegian] Norway InsideFlyer.se [Swedish] Sweden InsideFlyer.dk [Danish] Denmark InsideFlyer.nl [Dutch] Benelux
Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by cutoff, Jan 29, 2014.
Any idea where I can sell or exchange it?
Is it even transferable?
the question posted by MX is the most important to answer as well as all the other particulars of the free night.
Is the free night:
1) transferable to anyone?
2) what hotel or hotel chain (assuming SPG but any particular brand)?
3) exact expiration date?
4) any must book reservation by date?
5) any limit on category/room redemption?
6) any geographic limitations?
7) can one book online or does one have to call? (or do you have to book?)
It is valid at any SPG property up to category 6 for a 1-night Friday or Saturday stay.
I'll add you onto the reservation and you must present your ID/CC upon check-in. If you have SPG status it will apply for elite benefits (no stay credit).
Cert expiry is February 28th 2014
PM me if interested with offers
Check your inbox