I Fly First Class Announces Limited-Time Deals to Europe

Discussion in 'Deal Page | Air/Hotel' started by sobore, Oct 29, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1551060

From the snow-capped Alps to the mild, sun-filled cities in Portugal, Spain and Turkey, travelers can now enjoy I Fly First Class' exceptional deals on luxury autumn and winter flights to exciting Europe. For a limited time, I Fly First Class offers spacious business class round-trip fares to Europe for as little as $2,689 and lavish first class flights as low as $3,289.

"Whether traveling to London for business, to the sunny Canary Islands for vacation or to the holiday markets of Vienna, our latest discounts make luxury flights to Europe within reach for a variety of travel budgets," says I Fly First Class PR Manager Julia Graft. "As a leading provider of discount luxury airfare, we are pleased to be able to offer these newest, time-limited deals just in time for the holidays."

Deals Available on Flights to All European Airports

Travelers looking to experience the exhilaration of winter sports at top European destinations in Austria, Northern Italy, Switzerland, France, Lapland and Slovenia appreciate the economical, restful accommodations of first and business class. Fortunately, I Fly First Class offers its latest deals to all of the major airports throughout the region so that skiers, snow boarders and other snowbound thrill-seekers can easily reach the slopes of their choice. From Heathrow to Rome's Fiumicino and from Oslo to Cadiz' Jerez airports, I Fly First Class offers discounted deluxe flights to all of Europe's best winter destinations.

Read More: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1551060

tondoleo, uggboy and marcwint55 like this.
  2. clscholes

clscholes Silver Member

Status Points:
    Is this one of the sites that is consolidator fares or non mileage-earning fares?

OY-JFS and tondoleo like this.
  3. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    I would assume yes. Or they might be "broker" tickets illegally purchased with someone else's FF miles, which would be a really bad idea as you could get stranded if the airline refused to accept the return portion of the ticket.

OY-JFS likes this.