I cant use this Southwest code, expires today

Discussion in 'Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards (w/ AirTran)' started by traveler, Mar 18, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. traveler
    Original Member

traveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    I got an email from Southwest Airlines with a 25% discount coupon on roundtrip Wanna Get Away fares. Here’s my code STBBSMWPZ8. Please post if you use it. You have to book you ticket by March 18, today! This is valid only on Wanna Get Away fares between 4/10/12 and 5/16/12.

druiddation and LizzyDragon84 like this.
  2. cordray2643
    Original Member

cordray2643 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Apparently the code was already used. I tried to use it and got:

The promotion code entered was valid for one-time use only and has already been redeemed.

Oh well. Thanks any way!

traveler likes this.
  3. traveler
    Original Member

traveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well I'm glad someone used it, to bad they didn't post after it was used!

druiddation likes this.
  4. Paul

Paul Active Member

Status Points:
    Here is one I,m not using: STQQ9DKPDM.

5. mommypoints

mommypoints Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'll add mine to the list: STRR9NV9H2 - hope someone gets some use. Please post if you use it so no one else wastes their time trying. Thanks!

6. Fulfillawish

Fulfillawish New Member

Status Points:
    I landed on this page in hopes of saving some money on round trip Southwest Tickets. My wife and I are planning to bring 4 less fortunate individuals to Disney World this summer and because we are paying for all 6 of us on our own with no charity contributions, we are in hopes to save money anywhere we can. 25% off would be great if anyone has a one time use code they are willing to give us please PM us directly as the codes on this forum are used up quickly. Thank you in advance! If we get more than 1 code we will repost the unused here for others. TY

7. sellthesedownfalls

sellthesedownfalls Silver Member

Status Points:
    The codes expired yesterday, sorry.

8. hos168

hos168 New Member

Status Points:
    Looking for coupon code for travel for June travel. Would appreciate anyone could PM me for one that you don't need and has not been used.

9. Mikus33

Mikus33 Silver Member

Status Points:
    The codes referenced in this thread all expired a while ago, but one easy way to get $20 off a RT Southwest ticket is to use My Coke Rewards. It only takes 100 points, which I think is the equivalent to (10) 12 packs. Basically, if you drink Coke, and save the rewards I think this is one of their best values on spending their points. (They also let you buy PC points with My Coke Rewards, but I don't have any PC points, so I don't know the valuation on those).

This promotion was mentioned in another thread, but it comes and goes, and the link in that thread was dead.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...hwest+Airlines&WT.z_promo=1_17130_7_na_c_u_na

10. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    24 hour - Southwest secret weekender sale for 25% off on select travel dates, June 15,17,22 and 24. One time use code JUNCEBY84E, enter in promo code box before searching for flights.

Code:
    Terms and Conditions
    The unique discount code (valid for one time use) is required to be used in the Promo Code box in order to receive 25% discount on the valid travel dates listed below. 
    25% discount valid for one-time use on a single reservation which can include up to eight people and is only valid if purchase is made on southwest.com or SWABIZ.com. 
    Discount is valid only on new reservations and purchase must be made on 6/7/12 for travel on 6/15, 6/17, 6/22, or 6/24/12. 
    25% discount code is valid for the Wanna Get Away Fares only and is applied before taxes and fees. 
    Round Trip Required. 
    Discount will apply only on the valid travel dates.  If one direction of the trip is outside the valid dates and one is within the valid travel, only the portion of travel falling within sale dates will be discounted. 
    To obtain discount on existing reservations meeting all requirements of this discount offer, the reservation must be cancelled and a new reservation booked using the discount code (fare rules apply). 
    The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING! 
    Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards points. 
    Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion. 
    Discount not valid between the following city pairs: 
    Albuquerque—Kansas City 
    Austin—Nashville 
    Austin—Oakland 
    Austin—San Diego 
    Birmingham—St. Louis 
    Nashville—Norfolk 
    Nashville—St. Louis 
    Baltimore/Washington—Norfolk 
    Ft. Lauderdale—St. Louis 
    Greenville-Spartanburg—Houston 
    Houston—Little Rock