I Am NOT Guilty of These 10 Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Airplane Habits. Are You?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 21, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    A list of these 10 terrible, horrible, no good, very bad airplane habits was posted by John Einar DiScala of Johnny Jet recently; and as I read through the list, I kept saying that I am not guilty of this one; nope, not that one; no; nope; nuh uh; never... ...well — you get the idea. You can imagine how excited I was when I experienced my first time flying as a passenger on an airplane: it was a flight operated by American Airlines from New York to San Juan; and ever since then, it was difficult to keep me grounded. As the years wore on, I noticed how other passengers act aboard an airplane — and it ain’t pretty. Below are the aforementioned 10 terrible, horrible, no good, very bad airplane habits — followed by my own commentary... The post I Am NOT Guilty of These 10 Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Airplane Habits. Are You? appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...