I am Fishing 4 Deals

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by Fishing4Deals, Jul 6, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Fishing4Deals

Fishing4Deals Silver Member

Fishing4Deals is a new blog for people looking to travel cheap, save money, and have fun. The focus is on domestic, budget travel. I post about Priceline bidding strategies and sweet spots, travel freebies, and stuff you don't read about on the other blogs. I like to write about quirky, offbeat attractions. I started Fishing4Deals because I found that many other miles and points bloggers were writing about how to get to the Maldives in first class -- but no one was addressing how to get to Cleveland to visit your family.

I am looking for feedback form the MilePoint community. Do you see some value added here? The blog has been running for 4 months now, and the posts that generate the greatest interest are about credit card deals. Am I swimming upstream on these other topics? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Moderators: I hope I posted this in the right place?? If not -- please let me know.