I Am Done With Southwest More Rewards, But Not Done With Southwest

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 8, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This is the final chapter of a story that began a little over a month ago. It started with terrible customer service by the More Rewards people, a redemption partner of Southwest, and ended with terrible customer service by More Rewards. Fortunately, Southwest saved the day. Recap A couple of months ago, I used some Southwest points through their More Rewards redemption partner for an international trip. While not nearly as good of a redemption as using Southwest points on Southwest, the 1 cent per point valuation worked for me with a trip. Since we are no longer around Southwest routes, it was a good way for me to get some travel value from my points for a trip I did not want to pay for. Fast forward a bit and the carrier that I was to fly with canceled my flight and rebooked me for the following day. Since that absolutely was not going to work, I called the airline. They directed me to the ticketing agency (More Rewards)... The post I Am Done With Southwest More Rewards, But Not Done With Southwest appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...