I am disabled

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by AdamEfimoff, Apr 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for letting us know Adam. Cheers. Your MP membership and contributions are appreciated. :)

2. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have the same problems, and 50 years on you.....still on this side of the grass.

No one is perfect, you are among friends...

Only 400 and you will be Gold...

Keep up the good work.

3. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Thanks for mentioning it. That is one of the things that can be difficult in online forums- people (myself included) write things with irony, secondary meanings, subtle humor and double entendres that work well in face to face spoken environments, but are hard to convey and are easily misinterpreted on line. Smilies and emojis can help convey those things, at least to some degree. This is still an evolving mode of communications, with lots of rough spots to be worked out.

uggboy, MX, William JLP and 1 other person like this.
  4. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Most of us write what we think, never taking the time to read or attempt to understand the other person,, offering just a quick comment.

A 70 year old person think, and has a much different outlook than a 26 year old.

When I was 26, I wanted to buy a house every year, and rent it out, lot of people thought I was crazy,

Be yourself, and do your own thing, fact is most people 70 are financially broke.

No one completes all their goals, and no one will make everyone happy, be yourself, and enjoy the ride...