I’ve Finally Found A City I’m Ready To Call Home… Eventually

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 8, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

There's not a day where I don't pinch myself for how lucky I am. Not only do I get to do what I love for a living, but I have virtually unlimited flexibility. I "work" a ton of hours, though being able to do so from anywhere in the world is such an incredible opportunity. So I figured I'd recap my journey a bit until now, and then talk about how I've found a place where I'm finally ready to settle down... eventually... I think. For what it's worth, I was born in New York, and lived there for the first several years of my life. Then then I was young we moved down to Florida, where I lived until I graduated college. From there I made the decision to move to Seattle, after much thought... I chronicled that extensively on the blog. Seattle was a city I've always been captivated by, as someone who loves airplanes, nature, and coffee. And it's a city I'd absolutely consider moving back to in the future at some point. The post I’ve Finally Found A City I’m Ready To Call Home… Eventually appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...