Hyatt web site woes

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by MrAOK, Jul 8, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. MrAOK
    Original Member

MrAOK Silver Member

Status Points:
    I can no longer order Hyatt hotels by price when I do a hotel search. Anyone else having this problem? If I try to order by price, I just get an long hourglass or whatever the symbol is.

kansaskeith likes this.
  2. kansaskeith

kansaskeith Gold Member

Status Points:
    I haven't been booking Hyatt for a month-plus now because of OTHER systems problems with that company. But, when I read your post I went to their website, called up a city that I knew had a bunch of Hyatts, tried to sort by price, and you appear to be absolutely correct. (Wouldn't call it an "hourglass," exactly, more like a rotating clock face, but yes, you are right.) While this glitch may have little connection to the GP systems glitches I have been so annoyed about, I nevertheless feel quite comfortable in saying: "Hey, Hyatt, fix your computers. It's costing you money."

3. From NYC
    Original Member

From NYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hyatt's website has been a problem for years, which I've continually noted to them. Unconscionable slowness, misdirections, etc. I just don't understand why they don't get some competent people in their to sort it out.

4. Pharaoh
    Original Member

Pharaoh Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yesterday I couldn't finalize a booking. Have not yet tried today. At least I have a few weeks.

5. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Status Points:
    Thank you for reporting this problem and we apologize for the inconvenience. We’re working on a fix and should have it up within the next few days.

Sincerely,

Nick B.

6. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Status Points:
    We appreciate your patience while we have been working on this. The problem with Hyatt.com not listing by price has been fixed.

Sincerely,
    Chrissi R.

cennas likes this.
  7. From NYC
    Original Member

From NYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thank you, Nick and Chrissi, for getting back to us. Appreciated.

8. iloveawardtravel
    Original Member

iloveawardtravel Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge,

Here's another website fix that I'd like to add to your list. I got an error message that made no sense when I tried to cancel a reservation for July 29th today. I did click on the website feedback link to share this problem but thought I'd mention it here as well. Please see screenshots below for details:

Hyatt 1.jpg

Hyatt 2.jpg

Hyatt 3.jpg