Hyatt Unveils New 2020 Environmental Sustainability Strategy

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge, Aug 29, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Dear Milepoint Members,

Hyatt announced a new set of aggressive environmental goals for the year 2020, all which are meant to further Hyatt's commitment to environmental stewardship.

The new goals define a suite of measurable and actionable targets across three focus areas — use resources thoughtfully, build smart, and innovate and inspire — all with the goal of creating a more sustainable future. The goals will focus on energy, waste and water reduction, sustainable building, supply chain management, and stakeholder engagement.

In conjunction with the debut of these new goals, Hyatt also launched its 2013-2014 Corporate Responsibility Report, which provides a snapshot of Hyatt's most recent corporate responsibility efforts and achievements.

To view the Corporate Responsibility Report, please click Responsibility Report-2013-2014.pdf
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
    legalalien, MX, Garp74 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

great goals ! go for it ;)
    uggboy likes this.
  3. Garp74

Garp74 Gold Member

The Corporate Responsibility Report is amazing. It makes me very satisfied that I am a loyal Hyatt Diamond member, because the company I'm giving my hotel spend to is using that money responsibly.

Great job, Hyatt!
    uggboy and MX like this.