Hyatt to Offer Free Wi-Fi; Discontinue My Elite Rate; New Gold Passport Promotion; Hotel...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 22, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Good news and bad news have been imparted in recent announcements from Hyatt Hotels Corporation — but let us start with the good news: free Wi-Fi access to the Internet will be offered to all guests at all hotel and resort properties worldwide effective as of February of 2015 — regardless of how the reservation was booked — according to Jeff Zidell, who is vice president at Hyatt Hotels Corporation in charge of the Gold Passport frequent guest loyalty program. Platinum and Diamond elite level members of the Gold Passport frequent guest loyalty program will get a complimentary upgrade to premium Wi-Fi service where available. You will be able to access free Wi-Fi on an unlimited number of mobile devices in guest rooms and social spaces. There is something which Jeff Zidell said on both Milepoint and FlyerTalk which resonated with me... The post Hyatt to Offer Free Wi-Fi; Discontinue My Elite Rate; New Gold Passport Promotion; Hotel Category Changes appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...