Hyatt To Discontinue The My Elite Rate In 2015

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 10, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Yesterday, Hyatt pushed out their changes to hotels that will shift in categories next year. Today, it came out that another change is being made – Hyatt’s My Elite Rate will be discontinued in 2015. Hyatt introduced this special elite rate earlier this year. It was a rate that gave 20% off the regular rate for Platinum and Diamond members. It was, however, not available at all hotels on all dates. I found it to be convenient for some days, but it was not as plentiful amongst the hotels as I would have liked. One of the best things about this rate is that it was available for anyone with a Chase Hyatt card. Since that card gave Platinum status, every cardholder had access to these discounted rates. Hyatt said that the results of this program (which they called a “beta test”) did not “warrant a permanent roll out” so that is the reason it is being discontinued. One of the things about this rate was that it was fully cancelable... The post Hyatt To Discontinue The My Elite Rate In 2015 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...