Hyatt Regency Warsaw - REVIEW

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by haakonks, May 19, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. haakonks

haakonks Silver Member

Had a recent stay for a long weekend at the Hyatt Regency Warsaw.

The location
    First off all, the location of the hotell. The hotel is located 15 minutes outside the city center of Warsaw, right by the Royal Gardens of Lazienki Park. It takes 30 minutes to walk to the center, and 10-15 minutes with buss or taxi. It is several buss stops outside the hotel, and the public transport system in Warsaw is easy to understand.

The room
    I had booked a regular queen room, but as a GP Diamond I was upgraded at check-in to a Club Deluxe King room. The two top floors at the hotel are the "club floors", and the Regency Club is located on the 6th floor. My room was quite spacious, everything was clean, and the the bathroom both had tub and a large shower. The room had a work desk, and there were also complimentary bottled water and fresh fruit. It was both cabled and wireless internet in the room, with a quite decent speed.

IMG_0891.JPG IMG_0892.JPG

The lobby / staff
    Staff in the lobby was very helpful during my entire stay. It was no problem to get a late check-out, and the concierge service was helpful for recommending and booking restaurants in the city center. I also used the hotels limousine service (Mercedes E-class) to and from the airport. 80 PLN each was a quite decent price. It takes 20 minutes depending on traffic.

Restaurant / Regency Club
    The hotel also had a restaurant downstairs in the lobby, called Venti-tre. This was also where breakfast was served. I did not use this restaurant during my stay. For diamond guests, a fairly large continental breakfast was served in the Regency Club. The breakfast was very good, and if you something extra, like eggs made a special was, they would fix this for you.

The gym
    The hotel also has a gym, which is similar to the gym of other Hyatt hotels I have been to, several treadmills and bikes, and weights. There is also a indoor swimming pool and a Spa, which I did not have the time to try.

Overall, a very good hotel, so far the best hotel I have tried in Warsaw. Will be back new time I'm in Warsaw!
    peteropny, uggboy and DeltaExpert like this.
  2. DeltaExpert
    Original Member

DeltaExpert Gold Member

Great Review! Thanks for posting
    uggboy likes this.