Hyatt Regency Waikiki $139 With Buffet Breakfast

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by chitownflyer, Jun 8, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. chitownflyer
    Original Member

chitownflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    For stays between now and September 30, the $139 rate is a pre-paid rate that can not be changed canceled or refunded and booked by June 18. It can be found on the Hyatt website as well as the beatofhawaii and TravelZoo websites. When making the booking, I recommend selecting the Limited Time Offer rate which is the same as the Travelzoo rate, but it avoids any issues with the awarding of Gold Passport points.

I made a post on my blog with further infor here: http://chitownscorner.wordpress.com/2011/06/08/hyatt-regency-waikiki/

Happy travels.:)

JohnDeere19 likes this.
  2. jumpdogjump
    Original Member

jumpdogjump Silver Member

Status Points:
    They coincidentally have major renovations/pool closure going on during this time..

3. Gtitan
    Original Member

Gtitan Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yep, got in on it myself. Will be diamond (by month's end) and am looking forward to the opportunity to apply my first suite upgrade cert toward the booking!

4. peteropny
    Original Member

peteropny Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    The suite upgrade at this property applies to a parlor suite which is basically 2 connected rooms in the Ewa tower, one room is setup as a "regular" room while the 2nd room is setup with a Murphy Bed. While its a nice perk to get a second bathroom, you don't get a "nice" living room area.

5. chitownflyer
    Original Member

chitownflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    True, but I read the report on the site that they will have access to pools at other hotels nearby for their guests. If one is a Hyatt fan, I think this is quite a good rate and offer. Too bad I can not pay with my Hyatt check certificates.

6. FriendlySkies
    Original Member

FriendlySkies Gold Member

Status Points:
    While it says stays between now and September 30th, I am unable to get the $139 price for Sep. 23-25. I can only get it for the night of the 23rd, and then it jumps back to the standard rate.. Should I call the hotel to secure the $139 for both nights?