Hyatt Regency Tulsa - REVIEW

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by roadwarrior365, Apr 2, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. roadwarrior365
    Original Member

roadwarrior365 Silver Member

I stayed here right after it opened last year and had the worst hotel experience of my life. It was that bad that I checked out the same day I arrived.

After almost a year had past I figured they would have gotten their act together, but I was diffidently wrong about that. When I checked in the clerk said pick a welcome amenity and was given a choice between a few bottles of beer or the points. There was no card offered and these were the two choices or nothing.

The rooms are nothing special and not what you would expect at a typical Hyatt. I made my way to the Regency Club about 45 minutes after it opened in the evening and to my surprise all the food was gone. I asked the concierge when she was expecting more food and was shocked by the response: "That once the food is gone there wouldn't be any refills."

There were other things that went wrong, but I just leave it at that. This hotel is not up to the standard one would expect of a Hyatt and can only suggest to avoid it.

Pictures from my first stay last April.