Hyatt Regency Sarasota - REVIEW

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by roadwarrior365, Sep 22, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. roadwarrior365
    Original Member

roadwarrior365 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I stayed here for 4 nights on a recent business trip. If you are able to walk don't valet since the walk from the garage to the front door takes 2 minutes and self-parking is free. The hotel was recently renovated and is one of the more modern hotels in the US. I was upgraded to one of their Bi-level suites on the top floor and a surprise in the kitchen area it had dishes and silverware.I had a view over the marina facing the Ritz Carlton. Breakfast in the restaurant offers a decent selection including french toast at the buffet. I was very pleased with the hotel and wouldn't mind staying at the hotel again..

Additional Pictures

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Gorgeous hotel, thanks for the review and wonderful photos, would stay at this Hyatt too! Great choice!:)

flyingdawg likes this.
  3. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    I had a stay at this property last year, and I'm really jealous of the upgrade you landed. It is a beautiful property. No club lounge. Free street parking also. Very fresh decor throughout the rooms and entire property. Great area around the hotel for the morning jog also.

sendaiben and uggboy like this.
  4. AttorneyVin

AttorneyVin Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have always wanted to stay here and try it out; it is one of few Hyatt properties in Florida that I have not yet tested.
    Curious - was the Upgrade to the Bi-Level Suite on a Diamond Suite Upgrade, or did you just luck out and get it at check-in? The Suite looks AMAZING!!