Hyatt Regency Riyadh

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge, Apr 27, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Status Points:
    Dear Milepoint Members,

We are proud to add one more Hyatt Hotel to our expanding portfolio in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Hyatt Regency Riyadh marks the seventh Hyatt-branded hotel under development in Saudi Arabia, and the second in Riyadh. The Hyatt Regency Riyadh is scheduled to open in the third quarter of 2013. The hotel will offer 257 guestrooms, including 37 suites. The hotel will also offer a lobby lounge, two restaurants, a Regency Club lounge, and more than 5900 square feet of meeting space. The hotel will also offer a spa and fitness center.

The Hyatt Regency Riyadh will be located on Olaya Road in the Al Olaya district. The hotel will be a stand-alone building in close proximity of the city center.

uggboy likes this.
  2. paladin87
    Original Member

paladin87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Seems strange to me that Hyatt has 26 properties in ALL of Europe and 7 in Saudi Arabia alone. Also, the Europe tally includes 10 properties from Azerbaijan, Kyrgyz Republic, Ukraine, Turkey and Russia, many of which most people would not even consider Europe. How odd the metrics involved in property development seem to me. I would never guess 7 properties in SA would be more profitable than some other places.

uggboy likes this.