Hyatt Regency Philadelphia Penns Landing-MASTER THREAD

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Pizzaman, Nov 26, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

This will be a fairly short review, as this was a one-night stay. I arrived late (around midnight) and the valet was still open. Check-in was efficient.

There is a very small gift shop (looks like an old coat closet) to the left of the front desk. It's self-service, and very limited in what it stocks.

My room was on the top floor of the hotel overlooking the water. The room itself was a bit on the small side, but in a decent state of repair. The bathroom was sizable, with a very large window overlooking the water.

The hotel does not have a club to my knowledge. They offered some sort of a breakfast option in the main restaurant, which is right past the elevators in the lobby. I was in a rush, so I chose instead to get something from the small grab-and-go located on the far side of the lobby. It's not well-marked at all, easy to miss.

Here's hoping others can add more details.
    OceanBreezes, studio253 and LETTERBOY like this.
  2. NYCAdventurer

NYCAdventurer Gold Member

I too had a recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Penns Landing and stayed over in a 2 bedroom Presidential Suite. Using a suite upgrade and paying an additional $99 for bedroom #2, I was able to secure the room for a total of 6 adults and 5 children. One bedroom had a King Bed, other bedroom had 2 Doubles. The couch was a sectional with no pull out but still sleepable. We had 3 Full Bathrooms and a Kitchenette ( Fridge, Sink, Microwave ). Chose the Diamond amenity instead of points and got a small cheese platter that consisted of the same cheeses offered at the breakfast and a bottle of Red Wine.

Everything was very nice at this hotel! As Pizzaman mentioned this hotel does not have a club but we were able to get the 6 adult breakfasts comped each morning. Breakfast was great, lots of hot and cold choices.

The swimming pool and gym were clean and well maintained. Towels and Lounge chairs were plentiful. Overall enjoyable stay. Saved a ton of money on parking by seeking out street parking. Couldn't see paying the rip off prices of the Hyatt Lot.
    OceanBreezes, studio253 and LETTERBOY like this.