Hyatt Regency Kolkata

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by CrankyScott, Aug 20, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. CrankyScott
    Original Member

CrankyScott Silver Member

Status Points:
    The hotel is 13 KM and approximately 30 minutes from the airport. They offer airport pickup service for INR 1213.30.

The Hyatt participates in the Security Theater program. Upon entry of the grounds, the engine block is looked over the trunk opened and a mirror looks under the car. On this “inspection” only half the underside was looked at the trunk was closed without any real look.

At the hotel entrance all luggage is scanned and you pass through a metal detector. When I walked through it chimed all sorts of bells and the staff person smiled and waved me on.

My stay was in a standard One King Bed room. In the past I have booked Executive Level but this year I don’t have status. The Executive Level rooms (from my memory) are identical to the standard rooms. The only exception was access to the lounge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Not the best room view :-(

I have stayed many times at this property and enjoy the service, attention to detail, great food and fast internet.

This is a great place to stay while in Kolkata!

Thomask likes this.
  2. kyunbit
    Original Member

kyunbit Silver Member

Status Points:
    Rs 1213 is lot! A ride on the premium radio taxi wont take more than INR 400-500. I love Kolkata

3. A2A

A2A Silver Member

Status Points: