Hyatt Regency Incline Village/Lake Tahoe - REVIEW

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by tom911, Apr 20, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. tom911
    Original Member

tom911 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I was here two weeks ago on the Regency Club floor during what must have been a school break for some. You could hear kids running and up and down the hallway outside my room, and one child was rolling on the floor of the Regency Club (I just walked around him). Didn't really impact my sleep as they weren't running around after 11.

Although I didn't use the outdoor pool, spa or firepit, they seemed very popular no matter what time of day. Had snow a good portion of my visit and I left late the night before check-out to avoid putting on chains the next morning.

[​IMG]

Same view in the snow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Was very happy with my room and a prearranged 1000 check-in as I came up early to beat another storm (chains were required by noon).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

skyvan likes this.
  2. tom911
    Original Member

tom911 Gold Member

Status Points:
    [​IMG]

View out the left side of my window:

[​IMG]

I did walk up to the public beach about a block away (not Hyatt's) and took a Lake Tahoe photo.

[​IMG]

More photos in the Hyatt gallery linked below.

skyvan, Newscience and MX like this.
  3. dayone
    Original Member

dayone Silver Member

Status Points:
    So you posted 28 pictures but none of the Regency Club Lounge? :(

4. tom911
    Original Member

tom911 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Too many people in there to take photos. I don't like taking photos when it looks like I'm going to be a nuisance. The lounge did have nice views towards the pool area and mountains behind the resort.

anileze, Thomask and Newscience like this.
  5. dayone
    Original Member

dayone Silver Member

Status Points:
    It takes 10 seconds to take 5 pictures. As long as the pics are of the layout and the offerings and not the guests, no one would be bothered.

6. jimc

jimc Silver Member

Status Points:
    As the Club isn't that large, when it's crowded it would be almost impossible to get a photo of it without appearing to be taking photos of the guests.

anileze and tom911 like this.
  7. tom911
    Original Member

tom911 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Feel free to take those when you visit.

skyvan and Thomask like this.
  8. Thomask

Thomask Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the report and pictures! Much appreciated!

tom911 likes this.
  9. tom911
    Original Member

tom911 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just to show you the range of prices up here, I was over in Reno on Wednesday and Thursday night last week and paid $24 a night at Harrahs plus a $10 resort fee (wi-fi included in that). A more upscale resort hotel in Reno like the Peppermill was $49 a night plus $20 resort fee. Now, granted it's not Lake Tahoe, but it's just up over the Mount Rose Highway which is a pretty nice drive this time of year, and it's hard to pass on rates that low during the week off-season. I was able to catch up with two frequent flyers there for dinner on Thursday at the Nugget in Sparks (Asian buffet night, $10.99 with soft drinks), which is one of my favorite buffets on the Reno side.

When I stayed at Hyatt, I was capping off the last two nights I needed on the promo that ended on April 30.

Last edited: May 4, 2015