Hyatt Regency Belgrade Serbia

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by hams, Feb 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. hams

hams Member

Status Points:
    As I am often in Belgrade / Serbia for business,
    I stay aprox. 4 times a year in this Hotel. Rates are extremly high over the week and lower (ca. 140 €) on the weekends. At the last two stays the club lounge was filled with bodygards of very high profile politicans staying at the club floor. The rooms itself are a little outdated but okey. The Regency club offers some nice drinks but the food is under the average of other Hyatts in Europe comparing quantity.Very nice is the SPA with a huge lap pool and a also very big whirlpool.
    Please be aware that the hotel offers no wifi in the rooms. Opposite the Hotel is one of the largest shopping malls in Belgrade and I am a frequent visitor of the "vapiano" restaurant and its rooftop terrace in summer. The prices in the hotel restaurants are a total rip off in my opinion.
    All in all the hotel is a save and nice place with all the things you expect from a Hyatt but nothing above that. Nethertheless it is still the best place to stay in my opinion.