Hyatt Place Ontario Mills Review

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Kalboz, Nov 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Had a one night stay here during a mattress run a while back. Good, clean, and modern property located at the grounds of the Ontario Mills Mall and near ONT and freeways (US 10 & 15). Checked in late by friendly FD staff and was given a comp bottle of water. Was given a good sized room on the top floor that has a nice living area with huge screen TV that can be tilted towards the comfortable king bed.
    [​IMG]
    Desk, chair, and office supplies for guests that would like to do some work in the room. This desk can work as a dining table.
    [​IMG]
    Was comped a comp cont breakfast even though I was a Platinum at the time. Breakfast was good and sufficient. The place was packed with families who were there that weekend to shop at the Ontario Mills Mall but was not an issue.
    [​IMG]
    A computer terminal with printer with printer was available at the lobby for all to use. Secured free parking for guests at the property.
    [​IMG]
    The only issue I had was that the AC/heating unit under the window was bit noisy. The room was also overlooking a freeway intersection ramp and a construction site. This might be an issue during the week days but not on weekends. I am sure the construction has concluded at this time but I'd request a room facing the Mall on my next stay.
    [​IMG]
    Overall, nice property at an affordable under a $100/night rate.

2. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Seems like a "run of the mill" (pun fully intended) Hyatt Place :)

Kalboz likes this.
  3. FriendlySkies
    Original Member

FriendlySkies Gold Member

Status Points:
    Nice review. I do like that some of the newer HPs have a glassed in shower, as opposed to the tub/shower combo.

As far as the bottle of water, I was recently given a free drink when checking in at my local HP.. Perhaps something special for Diamond members?

Kalboz likes this.
  4. peteropny
    Original Member

peteropny Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Breakfast is complimentary for all guests at Hyatt Place.

Kalboz likes this.
  5. docr775

docr775 Silver Member

Status Points:
    It has been my experience at this property that it can take up to 5 minutes for the water to heat up on the top floor.

Kalboz likes this.