Hyatt Place Fremont - Review

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by rajuabju, Feb 8, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. rajuabju
    Original Member

rajuabju Gold Member

Status Points:
    Stayed here for the 2nd time in the last few months for business, will be going back again in March.

It's a pleasant hotel, typical Hyatt Place. Clean and comfy rooms, new TV's.

They greeted me immediately, recognized my Diamond status, offered amenity and checked-in quickly.

I called downstairs around 11pm and asked for some bottled water, was brought up within 3 mins, which was great cause I was getting thirsty on my chips! :)

Check-out was a breeze, used my CostCo certificate to pay partially, and no problems with that.

tom911 likes this.
  2. polar_bear
    Original Member

polar_bear Active Member

Status Points:
    I've stayed here a couple times last fall. Of all the HP's I've stayed in this has been the best in terms of Diamond recognition. They always offered me an amenity in addition to the 500 pts.

3. Hmac
    Original Member

Hmac Silver Member

Status Points:
    If you are in the Bay Area, this is the cheapest Hyatt to mattress run when Gold Passport conducts the Faster Free Nights promotion (hopefully in the near future [​IMG]). Right off the freeway and great service for a Hyatt Place.

4. karung99
    Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have been staying on this property for a long time, all the staffs to the GM John is excellent. It is a great place to do MR.

5. tom911
    Original Member

tom911 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've done that here and at HP Dublin which often has comparable rates (and saves me 25 minutes more driving). Last week Hyatt Santa Clara had a $71 3A rate that generated almost 4,000 points with bonuses as a Diamond, so don't rule out checking the rates there. The desk agent I checked in with last week in Santa Clara used to work in Fremont.

6. Hmac
    Original Member

Hmac Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've used Dublin a couple of times, in which winter rates are comparable to the Fremont location at under $65 all in. I'll have to check out the rates at Santa Clara when another one of those FFN occur. Thanks for the heads up.