Hyatt Diamond Challenge Pulled

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 3, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

First reported by the trip sherpa, Hyatt has ended their famous Diamond Challenge as of October 31st. I wrote several months ago that changes were coming to the challenge, but I did not expect them to end it. No word as of right now whether they will launch a new trial (which I think is likely but probably with more stringent requirements and no suite upgrades) or if it is done for good. I have e-mailed for some further information and will update if/when I receive something more concrete about future plans. The Hyatt Diamond Challenge The Hyatt Diamond Challenge was the easiest way to achieve top tier status with a hotel chain that actually gave some very good benefits. It was quite easy to attain, especially after the launch of the Points + Cash rates. It was just too good and though it lasted for quite a while, the benefits it offered were probably just too good to sustain it with the amount of people who were applying for it. Here... The post Hyatt Diamond Challenge Pulled appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...
    sheikkila02 likes this.
  2. sheikkila02

sheikkila02 Silver Member

Called this morning with a question about something else, asked if the trial would return, and the CSR said it would for sure, but had no further detail.