Hyatt Diamond/CC member gift - 1,000 GP points

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Jenny & Curt, Dec 2, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    Received this email today:

We're so happy to have you as a Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond member and Hyatt Credit Cardmember. That's why we're giving you 1,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points.

It's easy to get your gift, simply accept it by clicking the button below. There's nothing else you need to do to enjoy your points. They will appear in your account 30 days after you accept them. Just be sure to claim your gift before January 31, 2015 – it's a thousand thanks from us to you.*

2. lapointdm

lapointdm Silver Member

Status Points:
    That's a nice gesture from Hyatt! They didn't need to do it, but it is bound to at least generate some good will.

3. tom911
    Original Member

tom911 Gold Member

Status Points:
    The last few weeks have been very rewarding at Hyatt. The 50K promo just ended November 30, and the current promo for 1,000 points for booking on the mobile app is still active (think that expires December 31). I received today's 1000 point reward, too. Anyone that is not Diamond getting it?

canucklehead, Thomask and Kalboz like this.
  4. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for posting ... made me go check my mailbox, and voila there it was! :)

5. Thomask

Thomask Silver Member

Status Points:
    does not work for me.