Hyatt August 48 Hour Sale - 8/16-8/17 for

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Kaanapali, Aug 16, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Kaanapali
    Original Member

Kaanapali Gold Member

Status Points:
    AUGUST 48 HOUR SALE

For a limited time, simply book a participating Hyatt hotel or resort on Tuesday, August 16th or Wednesday, August 17th to save up to 30% on a family vacation, romantic getaway, or just a holiday for you. Offers and stay dates vary by participating hotel. Reference offer code C48H8 to save today. Offer ends midnight August 17th!

Most stays are thru Nov 30th, but some are much shorter in duration (some just through Labor Day or Columbus Day).

57 Participating Hotels - including HR Waikiki, HR Key West and HR Aruba. Sorry no GHR Poipu as far as I could see. See list at http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/specials/corpofferslist.jsp?offerId=39730828

2. RichardInSF
    Original Member

RichardInSF Silver Member

Status Points:
    I tried Vancouver BC and Andaz WS, two upcoming stays that I have, and neither was included in the sale.

3. IMGone
    Original Member

IMGone Silver Member

Status Points:
    Everytime I see one of these promos, I have found nothing for any hotel I'm interested in ... I don't bother to check much anymore :(

4. maradori
    Original Member

maradori Silver Member

Status Points:
    FML I booked a non-refundable rate a month back for the HR waikiki :( gyarrrrrr

5. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    It's just me and/or my iPad or did they once again remove the list of participating properties (as with a recent promo)? All I seen this page is:

AUGUST 48 HOUR SALE
    For a limited time, simply book a participating Hyatt hotel or resort on Tuesday, August 16th or Wednesday, August 17th to save up to 30% on a family vacation, romantic getaway, or just a holiday for you. Offers and stay dates vary by participating hotel. Reference offer code C48H8 to save today. Offer ends midnight August 17th!

*Please see terms and conditions for participating property details
    Terms & Conditions
    For a limited time, simply book a participating Hyatt hotel or resort on Tuesday, August 16th or Wednesday, August 17th to save 30% on a family vacation, romantic getaway, or just a holiday for you. Offers and stay dates vary by participating hotel. Reference offer code C48H8 to save today.offer ends midnight August 17th! Rate is per room per night and does not include tax, incidental expenses, gratuities, service charges or other hotel specific charges such as resort fees or early departure fees. Savings applies only to double occupancy bookings. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Discount is based off the Hyatt Daily Rate for the room type booked when redeeming this offer. Full payment must be made at time of booking. Changing a reservation made under this offer may result in a change in the rate. Changing to a different property is considered a cancel and re-book, and is non-refundable. Canceled reservations and no shows will result in a charge to your credit card for your entire stay. Taxes may apply. Offer valid for a limited time only. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply, including, but not limited to, minimum length of stay and day of week restrictions. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt Summerfield Suites®, Hyatt Gold Passport®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. © 2011 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

6. luv2travel

luv2travel Silver Member

Status Points:
    I get the same exact thing. No hotels listed anywhere.

HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  7. TheBeerHunter
    Original Member

TheBeerHunter Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, the hotels were listed yesterday, but for whatever reason have disappeared today.

I have a question, as I'm new to Hyatt. Do rooms booked using this special rate code still get normal stay credit?

HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  8. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes, they will get points and stay credit.

TheBeerHunter likes this.
  9. TheBeerHunter
    Original Member

TheBeerHunter Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the prompt reply!

10. MyMiles&Points
    Original Member

MyMiles&Points Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Did anyone happen to grab a screenshot of participating locations they can post?

11. Quasiconvexity
    Original Member

Quasiconvexity Gold Member

Status Points: