Hyatt at the Bellevue Philadelphia - REVIEW

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by roadwarrior365, Feb 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. roadwarrior365
    Original Member

roadwarrior365 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Stayed here in early January the hotel is very dated and needs a renovation badly, but renovations are to begin in April I have been told. Upon check-in I was informed I had been upgraded to a Deluxe Room and all Diamond Amenitys were offered. The elevators are extremly slow and there are only two from the lobby to the rooms. All the furniture in the room was mismatched and definently has seen better days. I requested a wake-up call but the hotel forgot to provide one and offered to discount the rate by 50% and payed for the cap to the airport. Breakfast service was slow and the offerings were the worst I have seen at a Hyatt.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All Pictures from the stay can be found here.

healinginfluence likes this.
  2. River in Sight

River in Sight Active Member

Status Points:
    The hotel is dated, but actually this is my favorite hotel in Center City - and I've stayed at most of them. I've found the hotel to be very generous with suite upgrades, the fitness offerings are far above average, and personally I like the breakfast space. The hotel isn't for everyone though. I have a review of my recent stay here.

viguera likes this.
  3. studio253
    Original Member

studio253 Silver Member

Status Points:
    The staff here's great. If the rates weren't so outrageously high I would stay here on every trip to Philly. It seems like the rate can fluctuate by $100-150/nt for no rime or reason. The breakfast upstairs is truly outstanding.