Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by luv2travel, Jun 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. luv2travel

luv2travel Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just had a wonderful extended stay here at this hotel. As a Fisherman's Wharf hotel, it seemed like there was always a ton of people coming and going. Very much to be expected in this area.

As a Diamond Gold Passport member, they said I was upgraded to a room with a view. I guess that meant a room with a view of Alcatraz and the surrounding Wharf area. Breakfast and internet was complimentary. The staff was polite and able to help me in getting to and from parts of the city.

Overall, it was nice...the Hyatt Regency along the Embarcadero is still my favorite though! :)

2. Toula
    Original Member

Toula Gold Member

Status Points:
    We've only stayed there once but had a similar pleasant experience. Staff were very pleasant. Room size was good.

3. infoworks
    Original Member

infoworks Silver Member

Status Points:
    Stayed there a long time ago - maybe 15 years ago, and it was nice then.

4. kenbo
    Original Member

kenbo Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is a very nice hotel. I've never had any problems staying here.

As Diamond, they told me I was upgraded to one of their nicest rooms. It was a pool view. No biggie though. I'm just easily amused.

5. karung99
    Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I booked a weekend stay at a great rate $129 last year a night and was upgraded to Presidential Suite.
    I love this property and their staffs were excellent, they do take good care of Diamond.