Hyatt Adds An Extra 50% In Points If Your Diamond Amenity Points Did Not Post

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 17, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    For Hyatt’s Diamond members, they are allowed to select an amenity at check-in. It can be a food&beverage amenity that can vary based on property, or you can select 1,000 Gold Passport points (at Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, or Hyatt Resorts, it is 500 points). I know that there are many that will wait to see what the offering is at a particular hotel, but I just about always choose the 1,000 points. Hyatt Diamond Amenity Points Not Posting? The problem is that sometimes the points from the hotels do not post. In particular, one hotel I frequent the most never has the points post. I always make sure I request them, there is always button pushing and confirmation – but then nothing ever shows up. Not only that, but when I book at this hotel using the Points+Cash system, the night never shows up as a qualifying night in my account (which the Points+Cash rate is). The last visit, it never even showed that I had stayed there! I... The post Hyatt Adds An Extra 50% In Points If Your Diamond Amenity Points Did Not Post appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...