Hyatt Adds 3 New Summerfield Suites Through Acquisition in CA

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Pizzaman, May 29, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    http://www.hyattpressroom.com/hyatt...ree-California-Woodfin-Suites-Properties.html

I don't know anything about these three properties. There is a Woodfin not far from where I live. It's definitely in need of some updates. So, I'm glad to see Hyatt putting $15 million into these properties (and hope that's enough).

I enjoy the SS brand, especially when traveling with the family. It's usually an affordable room with a ton of space. These 3 locations (Anaheim, San Francisco and San Diego) all strike me as areas where I might take my family. While there are other Hyatt choices in these markets, I'm pleased to see the addition of a SS to these markets.

HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  2. chitownflyer
    Original Member

chitownflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is good news, as there are now more CA locations for Gold Passport members. Hyatt needs to bring back FFN!

3. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    Hadn't thought about possible mattress runs in these areas. Having a SS or a Hyatt Place to add to multiple properties in the market has worked out really well for rates near IAD.