Hyatt accused of holding bonuses

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by uggboy, Feb 23, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hyatt accused of holding bonuses:confused:

SOURCE: http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2012/02/23/hyatt-accused-holding-bonuses/

General_Flyer, Kalboz and sobore like this.
  2. karung99
    Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

Status Points:
    This the rest of the story:
    But the Hyatt has disputed Mr Palmer's claims.
    The Hyatt obtained an injunction, which required Mr Palmer's company to reinstate Coolum bank accounts with funds.
    Mr Palmer has confirmed that this has been done.
    A court date has been set for Thursday, March 1, 2012, in Brisbane.

In a statement this afternoon, the Hyatt said Mr Palmer continued to make baseless allegations about Hyatt.
    "When Mr. Palmer attempted to terminate the management agreement with Hyatt Regency Coolum, his company took control of the hotel's bank accounts,'' the statement said.
    "Hyatt has only had access to the bank accounts since 22 February, following the company's reinstatement as manager after the granting of an injunction by the Supreme Court of Queensland on 21 February.
    "At this stage, Mr. Palmer has not transferred the required funds into the bank account to allow the bonus to be paid to all staff.''
    "When Mr. Palmer transfers the required funds to the authorised bank account -- and the funds have been cleared -- Hyatt will immediately distribute the bonus payments to all staff.''

Bold is mine. There is always 2 sides of the stories... until you read further on the story, you might think Hyatt is at fault here.

uggboy and General_Flyer like this.
  3. theskyflyer
    Original Member

theskyflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Gosh, when I read the title I thought it was some GP members who were making a case of Hyatt not giving them their G bonuses or Diamond amenity points. :)

4. kansaskeith

kansaskeith Gold Member

Status Points:
    as I thought as well.

uggboy likes this.