Hyatt 48 Hour Sale - March 27-28th

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Kaanapali, Mar 27, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Kaanapali
    Original Member

Kaanapali Gold Member

Status Points:
    Up to 30% off using Code C48MAR.....for stays b/t April 11th-July 11th :)

List of the 118 participating properties at http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/specials/corpofferslist.jsp?offerId=39730828 ....

"A little rest and relaxation can go a long way, but the opportunity to save at Hyatt hotels and resorts, Park Hyatt and Andaz hotels in the U.S., Canada, and Caribbean is only valid through 11:59 PM Wednesday March 28th. For a limited time, simply book a participating Hyatt hotel or resort using offer code C48MAR beginning Tuesday March 27th and save up to 30% on a family vacation, romantic getaway, or just a holiday for you. Offers and stay dates vary by participating hotel. Offer ends 11:59 PM Wednesday March 28th. Give into the urge to get away, and take advantage of this exclusive 48 Hour Sale. "

2. rajuabju
    Original Member

rajuabju Gold Member

Status Points:
    Let me just take a moment to explain, once again, why I LOVE Hyatt. I dropped from Diamond to Platinum this year due to less business travel. But before dropping, I had 1 confirmed suite upgrade left, which I booked for a weekend this coming July.

I knew that if my plans changed, I'd lose that upgrade, but better than nothing. So anyhow, with this awesome 48hr sale, the property I'm going to (GH San Deigo) in July is now showing a much lower rate than what I had been able to book for just a few weeks ago using the AAA rate.

So I called and decided to try to get the rate changed and keep the suite upgrade. I knew it was a long shot... but with Hyatt, its always worth a try... and BINGO! The rep confirmed that, yes, normally, they dont allow keeping of the suite upgrade once their usage period expires and I want to make changes to the reservation, but she'd do it for me as a courtesy.

So I just saved $90 on my stay. And Hyatt just won my continued total loyalty.

3. perryplatypus

perryplatypus Gold Member

Status Points:
    Great maybe I can use this on my next trip.

Kaanapali, uggboy and Horse like this.
  4. NYCAdventurer

NYCAdventurer Gold Member

Status Points:
    2 trips planned and no Hyatt discount in either location.. :-(

Kaanapali, uggboy and Horse like this.
  5. Horse
    Original Member

Horse Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thank you, Kaanapali! Just switched an upcoming stay over to a hotel on the list. Guess where I'm going? ;)

Kaanapali and uggboy like this.
  6. Kaanapali
    Original Member

Kaanapali Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think I have a pretty good idea..... ;)

Horse likes this.